Information Sharing Schemes
- Family Violence Information Sharing Scheme (FVISS)
- Child Information Sharing Scheme (CISS)
Family Violence Information Sharing Scheme: The scheme enables the sharing of information between authorised organisations to assess and manage family violence risk.
Child Information Sharing Scheme: The Scheme enables information sharing between authorised organisations to promote a child’s wellbeing or safety.
For available training in learning how to use the Information Sharing Schemes, see the MARAM Training Calendar on our MARAM Navigator page.
- Definitions and Acronyms
- Information Sharing, Must May model Flowchart
- Complaints and Worker Protections
- Useful Links and Resources
- Case Studies
- Helping end family violence – the Information Sharing Schemes and MARAM
- Frequently asked questions about information sharing and MARAM
- Call the Info Sharing and MARAM Enquiry Line: 1 800 549 646