Please read the following information prior to completing the application form
- VAADA works within a harm minimisation and evidence informed framework
- We will undertake our work with compassion and integrity, respect and inclusion and supportive of diversity and cultural inclusion
- We will promote stability, integration and coherence across the AOD Sector
- We are committed to working in collaboration with all key stakeholders to achieve the best possible outcomes for individuals, families and communities.
To represent the membership by providing leadership, advocacy, and information to the broader community in relation to alcohol and other drugs.
- Your application goes before the VAADA Board to be approved at its bi-monthly meeting
- Once approved a tax invoice will be issued for your membership fee and a Member Kit will be sent to you
- Pro Rata membership fees are applied for new members that join from August onwards in any given year
- The Pro Rata membership is reduced according to the number of full months remaining in the
- Membership is renewable on an annual basis (July 1)