Please read the following information prior to completing the application form
A Victorian community in which alcohol and other drug (AOD)-related harms are reduced and well-being is promoted to support people to reach their potential.
VAADA leads AOD policy, workforce development, and public discussion across membership, related sectors and the community to prevent and reduce AOD harms in Victoria
- We are Collaborative: We foster inclusive engagement that is representative of our sector and values diverse lived experience.
- We are Professional: We demonstrate transparency, integrity and accountability in all of our work
- We are Rights-Based We are driven by social justice underpinned by compassion and a commitment to intersectional equity.
- We are Progressive We challenge the status quo through strategic thinking, courageous advocacy and a commitment to innovation.
- We are Evidence-Informed: We promote an evidence-informed and outcomes-focused approach to policy and practice
- Your application goes before the VAADA Board to be approved at its bi-monthly meeting
- Once approved a tax invoice will be issued for your membership fee and a Member Kit will be sent to you
- Pro Rata membership fees are applied for new members that join from August onwards in any given year
- The Pro Rata membership is reduced according to the number of full months remaining in the
- Membership is renewable on an annual basis (July 1)