A Victorian community in which alcohol and other drug (AOD)-related harms are reduced and well-being is promoted to support people to reach their potential.
VAADA leads AOD policy, workforce development, and public discussion across membership, related sectors and the community to prevent and reduce AOD harms in Victoria
- We are Collaborative: We foster inclusive engagement that is representative of our sector and values diverse lived experience.
- We are Professional: We demonstrate transparency, integrity and accountability in all of our work
- We are Rights-Based We are driven by social justice underpinned by compassion and a commitment to intersectional equity.
- We are Progressive We challenge the status quo through strategic thinking, courageous advocacy and a commitment to innovation.
- We are Evidence-Informed: We promote an evidence-informed and outcomes-focused approach to policy and practice