Please note presenters must purchase a ticket to attend the conference.
Online submission is the only method of receipt for abstracts. Instructions for submitting an abstract are below:
Dates to remember
|Call for Abstracts Open||3rd October 2022|
|Call for Abstracts Close||2nd December 2022|
|Notification to Authors||11th December 2022|
|Early Bird Registration Closes||30th December 2022|
|Conference!||9-10th February 2023|
The 2023 conference is an in-person conference. Successful candidates must register for a one-day ticket at a minimum. We do encourage you to attend both days to support other speakers and keynotes.
Oral Presentation 25 minutes
Oral Presentations are a maximum of 25 minutes. You can opt to use up to 10 minutes of your total presentation time (25 minutes) for questions. Your presentation must be at least 15 minutes long.
Submitting your abstract
WARNING: Any abstract submission that does not adhere to these guidelines will be rejected. Please make note of word counts for titles, abstracts and biographies.
Abstract submission takes place online.
- The abstract submission form allows you to save and return to it at a later time. Save the link or request to have it emailed to you
- Please ensure you submit the abstract by the due date
- Any late abstracts will not be considered
- Do not copy and paste information from a PDF or other website into the form without first removing all formatting
- Please adhere to all word limits