Addiction Solutions Victoria Inc.
In direct response to an identified community need, the ASV organisation aims to provide any person seeking support for issues and challenges relating to problematic use of substances a genuine opportunity at positive change and sustainable recovery from addiction.
ASV programs and services include:
- Addiction Medicine Assessment and Management
- Addiction Psychology Assessment and Management
- Ice Breaker Program - Rehab at Home - Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment Programs
- Psychotherapy and Counselling - Peer Support and Mentoring
- Ongoing Recovery Support – Aftercare - Return to Life Program
- Family Therapy
- Family Support Program - for families of Addicts
- Family Solutions Online Course
- Telephone / Skype Support
- Referral / Advocacy / Linkage to relevant and appropriate supports and services.