- July 25, 2018
- Posted by: Chris McDonnell
- Category: ENEWS
Posted to ENEWS for Liz Nunn on behalf of Anglicare.
PARENT SUPPORT GROUP
For parents/carers who are supporting people with drug and alcohol issues.
The Parent Support Program is an 8 week course that aims to:
- Develop skills and strategies that enhance communication and family relationships
- Increase parental/carer confidence
- Reduce parental/carer stress and tension
- Increase parental/carer knowledge of drugs and alcohol
New Group starting:
Tuesday 24th July – 11th September 2018
9:30am – 11:30am.
47-51 Castella Street
Please call Liz Nunn on 9721 3607 or 0499 230 805 to register your interest.