The VAADA conference is pleased to announce we have organised Asharon Agency http://www.asharonagency.com.au/ to provide child minding services for the conference. Child minding services will operate from 30 minutes prior to the conference commencing until 30 minutes after the close of regular conference activity. Child minding is not available for the conference dinner or tours to the Medically Supervised Injecting Room.
VAADA will collect a nominal fee of $50 per day per child. You can register and pay for child minding when you purchase a ticket here for the conference. VAADA will cover the remainder of staffing and room costs.
Conditions of Use
- It is a precondition of using the child minding service that you have a valid ticket for the conference on the day you are using the service and you are at the conference while your child is under care.
- You will need to organise food for your child as catering is for conference delegates only. Bring snacks and meals as required for your child.
- Child minding is strictly an arrangement between parents/guardians and the Asharon Agency. Responsibility for looking after children remains solely the responsibility of the service provider.
- Once you have registered for the conference and paid for your child care, you need to notify the Asharon Agency email@example.com that you will be using child care for the conference and request a child care information form to complete. For more information about The Asharon Agency and their service, contact Asharon on 03 8685 8855.
- Please ensure you pay and register by November 30 (close of early bird registrations).
- If there is not enough interest in child care VAADA reserves the right to cancel the service and will refund your money both for child care and the conference if you so choose.