Family Violence Information Sharing Scheme (FVISS) & Child Information Sharing Scheme (CISS)
- The aim of the Family Violence Information Sharing Scheme (FVISS) and the Child Information Sharing Scheme is to promote the wellbeing and safety of children and reduce family violence. The Navigator provides an overview of how the different components fit together and is an interactive flowchart to support Alcohol and Other Drug (AOD) services navigate the information sharing scheme requirements.
- The Navigator is a guide to information sharing. Each box represents a step in this process. By clicking on the hyperlink in the box, you access further information and a downloadable fact sheet with an in-depth explanation of each topic to help build your background knowledge.
- The Additional Support Resources below provides further information, fact sheets and resources to support information sharing practice.
- The Navigator is designed to complement information sharing training, and is to be used in line with the responsibilities of your role and alongside the policies and procedures of your organisation.
- Definitions and Acronyms
- Information Sharing, Must May model Flowchart
- Complaints and Worker Protections
- Useful Links and Resources
- Case Studies
- Helping end family violence – the Information Sharing Schemes and MARAM