- June 25, 2018
- Posted by: Chris McDonnell
- Category: ENEWS
Apologies for cross postings. As you may be aware the 2018 LGBTIQ Women’s Health Conference is coming up very soon. Three weeks in fact on 12 & 13 July at the Jasper Hotel, Melbourne CBD.
We are expecting around 400 attendees across the two days, but would appreciate your assistance with distributing the information below to your personal and professional networks, all those who it might be of interest/benefit to. You can also view and forward the attached program, which provides an overview of the incredible speakers we have on board.
The conference covers a diverse array of topics such as:
- racism and queer refugees;
- the over-incarceration of lesbian and bisexual women;
- overcoming barriers to primary health care for TGD and other communities;
- supporting regional LGBTIQ communities; and
- family violence protection, among many others.
Again, please encourage your networks to BOOK tickets. Registrations close Friday 6 July, 2018.