- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
- Full-Time, Ongoing
- Narre Warren location
About the opportunity
As the Team Leader of Catalyst Programs you will promote and deliver high quality non-residential rehabilitation services which contribute to the treatment of Alcohol and other Drug use, as well as leading a team of AOD Clinicians, Counsellors and other staff. Reporting to the Manager, Catalyst Programs you will manage our assessment and intake, counselling and program delivery, ensuring high quality, evidence based treatment services are delivered, promoted and reviewed in a timely and cost effective manner.
You can view the full position description here
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Relevant health and or welfare Tertiary Qualification such as Social Work, Psychology, Nursing or Allied Health Sciences;
- Certificate IV in AOD or have completed the core competencies (or able to complete within the first 24 months of employment.
- Demonstrated experience in a management or leadership position in a health service setting, preferably in the AOD or Mental Health Sector;
- Experience in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
How to apply
If this sounds like you, apply today by submitting the following
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability according to the position description)
- Current Resume (no more than 3 pages)
- Address the Core selection criteria in the position description
Friday 7 May 2021
Get in touch
Tessa Alley – Manager Catalyst & Consumer Participation Programs
M: 0435 875 818
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. Visit us: unitingvictas.org.au
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and Working With Children Check (in Victoria) and/or Working With Vulnerable People Check (in Tasmania) prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
We work in solidarity with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as Australia’s First Peoples and as the traditional owners and custodians of this land. We celebrate diversity and value the lived experience of people of every ethnicity, faith, age, disability, culture, language, gender identity, sex and sexual orientation. We welcome lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, gender diverse and non-binary, intersex and queer (LGBTIQ+) people at our services. We pledge to provide inclusive and non-discriminatory services.