- Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge in community health?
- Would you like to lead and develop a team to engage with the most vulnerable and disadvantaged in the community?
- Join us today and contribute to a shared goal of health and social equity!
So why cohealth?
cohealth leads the way in reducing health and social inequity in partnership with people and the communities in which they live. We are committed to providing inclusive and culturally safe health services that protect the human rights of all people of all gender identities, sexualities, ages, cultural backgrounds, faiths and abilities.
Our inclusive workplace culture enables staff to bring their whole selves to work, where uniqueness is valued, and people experience a feeling of belonging.
Our aim is for everyone to thrive in their roles. That's why we're committed to enabling staff's full participation through promoting.
About the role
The role of Specialist Team Supports sits within the AOD and Homelessness team and is an expert in their field. The Specialist Team Support will team lead a Harm Reduction service to ensure a safe and inclusive consumer first service is delivered by developing the capability and capacity of their team and oversee that they work to the top of their scope of practice.
Additional information can be obtained from the attached position description.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Diploma in Alcohol and Other Drugs, Mental Health or other relevant discipline and significant working experience in the housing, mental health, disability or welfare sectors
- Team leadership in a community or public health organisation working with marginalised populations
- Demonstrated experience supervising and coaching staff to deliver quality care outcomes, and developing positive team culture
- Commitment to client care that changes outcomes, including community participation and continuous quality improvement
- Demonstrated understanding of risk, financial management and compliance
- High level communication and interpersonal skills with capacity to work effectively with managers, staff and consumers whilst also expertly managing strategic partnerships
All Healthcare workers in Victoria are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19, you will need to provide evidence before commencing employment with Cohealth.
To apply for this job go to: https://cohealthcareers.org.au/Current-Jobs & enter ref code: 5737816. Applications close 03 December 2021.
If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact Dean Rogut by email on firstname.lastname@example.org