- Are you passionate about improving Mental Health outcomes?
- Do you have experience in the Youth Mental Health, Suicide Prevention, Out of home Care or Alcohol and Other Drugs field?
- Do you have strong stakeholder engagement skills and an interest in developing and implementing innovative Mental Health models of care?
Support the implementation and expansion of mental health services, as well as other Commonwealth funded mental health services in our region.
- Multiple full-time positions available
- Located in a modern office at Heatherton (due to COVID-19 working from home at this time)
- Apply ASAP - Available for immediate start
SEMPHN is looking for individuals who have experience in Youth Mental Health, Suicide Prevention, Out of home Care or AOD and contract management.
About the role
The successful candidate will be flexible and a confident self-starter, with excellent project management skills, an ability to engage with and build strong relationships with diverse stakeholders, and with experience/education in the Mental Health sector.
You will join a cohesive, supportive Service Development team. These roles will focus on expanding and supporting Mental Health services and you will work closely with providers as new innovative approaches to delivering mental health services within our region are commissioned.
The Service Development Officer works with internal and external stakeholders to:
- support the implementation of all aspects of the Commissioning Framework - strategic purchasing, monitoring and evaluation of health and related services.
- collaboratively support the commissioning of health care services through phases of strategic and project planning;
- identify gaps in health services; and
- develop new models of care.
How to apply
To view the position description please visit http://www.semphn.org.au/careers
For further information please contact email@example.com.
Please email your application (cover letter and resume) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply ASAP – available for an immediate start.
We thank you for your interest in the role and our organisation, however only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
SEMPHN promotes a workplace that values fairness, respect and social and cultural diversity. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from different cultural backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Key Selection Criteria
Qualifications, Skills and experience
To be successful in this fantastic opportunity you must have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications; and/or equivalent relevant experience in the Mental Health sector (preferably Youth Mental Health, Suicide Prevention, Out of home Care , AOD or Public Health sector).
- Established contract management and stakeholder relationship skills.
- Demonstrated experience in health and community service programs.
- Experience in working with a range of health care providers including General Practices, nurses, and Allied Health Providers and consumers.
- Demonstrated experience working with project management frameworks.
- Proven ability to identify innovative solutions and influence outcomes.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills with the ability to analyse issues and provide advice upon which decisions can be based.
- Proven stakeholder relationship management skills to support effective systems change with improved health outcomes.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.