The Self Help Addiction Resources Centre (SHARC) is inviting enthusiastic, passionate, friendly and experienced people to apply to join our Administration team. We are seeking a Reception /Admin Support worker 5 days per week (Mon-Fri) to provide front of office reception and support to administration and finance functions at SHARC.
SHARC is a community based service that offers clients a combination of mutual self-help, social support and professional therapeutic approaches. SHARC’s programs include supported accommodation services for young people and adults, help for families affected by drug-use problems and advocacy services for people who use drug treatment services. SHARC provides a positive, supportive, and productive work environment that maximises staff’s opportunities for self-responsibility, mutual support and participation.
Please visit our website to view the position description and for further information on how to apply. www.sharc.org.au/about-sharc/join-sharc/
Key Selection Criteria
- Proficiency with computers and comprehensive skills in Microsoft Office applications, in particular – Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to relate to people from a wide range of backgrounds
- Demonstrated empathy, sensitivity, patience and a warm respectful manner is essential
- Highly developed administrative skills in a small but busy office environment.
- Highly developed organisational skills