- Provide high level project support for the commissioning, implementation and evaluation of AOD projects
- Enjoy a busy, varied and rewarding full time role
- Full time (part time negotiable), maximum term position for 12 months
The Project Officer, AOD will assist with the implementation and delivery of AOD programs within the SEMPHN catchment.
About the business and the role
South Eastern Melbourne Primary Health Network (SEMPHN) has the key objectives of:
- Increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of medical services for patients, particularly those at risk of poor health outcomes, and
- Improving coordination of care to ensure patients receive the right care in the right place at the right time.
We achieve these objectives by working directly with general practitioners, other primary health care providers, secondary care providers and hospitals to ensure improved outcomes for patients.
The six key priorities of SEMPHN are mental health, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health, population health, health workforce, eHealth and aged care.
SEMPHN stretches from St Kilda to Sorrento to Bunyip, including the major population hubs of Clayton, Dandenong, Moorabbin, Caulfield, Cranbourne, Frankston and Pakenham.
About the role
Located at Heatherton, we are seeking an experienced Project Officer with exposure in health and communication services, who will support the implementation of SEMPHN commissioned programs, primarily initiatives relating to AOD.
In this role you will assist with implementing AOD commissioned programs, develop outputs and outcomes that are measurable against contract deliverables, develop and manage efficient and effective evaluation tools to monitor performance, engage with key internal and external stakeholders, support the commissioning cycle and ensure timely achievement of deliverables and performance targets.
Skills and experience
If you have the following, then we'd love to hear from you:
- Experience in health and community services
- Capacity to both coordinate and support projects – including an understanding of timeframes, planning, evaluation and budgets.
- High level administrative and project skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strategic, analytical, problem solving and planning skills.
- Stakeholder relationship management skills to support effective systems change with improved health outcomes.
- Proven ability to identify innovative solutions and influence outcomes.
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously,
- Strong communication skills and ability to liaise with a range of stakeholders.
- Good organisational skills and a pro-active approach to work tasks.
- Well-developed skills in the use of Microsoft office products.
Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or extensive relevant experience (preferably within the AOD sector) would be highly regarded.
Benefits of working with SEMPHN
- Generous leave and salary packaging entitlements
- Comprehensive Wellness Program including Employee Assistance Program
- Ample car parking is available
How to apply
To view the position description please visit http://www.semphn.org.au/careers
For further information please email email@example.com or contact Fotini Strongylos on 03 8514 6601.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your interest in the role and our organisation, however only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
SEMPHN promotes a workplace that values fairness, respect and social and cultural diversity. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from different cultural backgrounds are encouraged to apply.