So why cohealth?
At cohealth, we're passionate about human rights and health equity. We strive to have a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community we're serving, as we know that makes us a stronger and better performing organisation.
We value people of all experiences and identities, including all cultural backgrounds, faiths, gender identities, sexualities and abilities. Our inclusive workplace culture enables staff to bring their whole selves to work, where uniqueness is valued, and people experience a feeling of belonging.
We're committed to enabling staff's full participation through promoting workplace flexibility and the provision of reasonable adjustments for staff that require modifications.
About the role
The Program Facilitator position sits within the AOD and Homelessness cluster and is responsible for the delivery of a high quality and safe program. Ensuring compliance with Funding and Service Agreements, maximising client experience and engaging and retaining the best people to deliver the right service in the most effective and efficient manner.
Your daily duties will vary but your main focus will include:
- Facilitate delivery of assigned program(s), in compliance with funder metrics and performance measurements and within budget/funding provisions
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to achieve responsive services which are codesigned with consumers and are impactful.
- Develop, lead and enable AOD team
- Key enabler of Service Redesign and self-organising teams within assigned program
Additional information can be obtained from the attached position description.
- Extensive management/leadership experience working in community or public health
- Demonstrated skills and experience developing and leading teams and organisational culture
- Demonstrated success at leading, supervising and coaching staff
- Demonstrated high level communication and interpersonal skills
- Successful track record of lifting team performance to improve care outcomes;
- Experienced in managing risk, financial management and compliance frameworks;
Click on apply now to be directed to our careers page. You will be asked to upload your CV/ resume and answer the questions provided on Talent Propeller.To apply for this job go to: https://cohealthcareers.org.au/Current-Jobs & enter ref code: 5463626. Applications close 14 May 2021.
For any questions about the role please contact Leanna Helquist by emailing email@example.com