Would you like to be part of a supportive, person-centred, interdisciplinary team, who specialise in mental health?
Would you like to contribute to helping people live their best lives? While being supported to consistently improve your personal practices with the opportunity for career progression?
If you answered yes to above, then we are looking for you!
We are looking for empathetic, experienced, qualified people to join our vibrant team of mental health workers. We are passionate about providing meaningful support to people with psychosocial disability.
We provide psychosocial recovery coaching and support work; being in-home, in community, one on one and group activities.
We are located in Melbourne and are looking for people who can be available to provide services to Bayside, Inner South East, South East, Eastern, Inner North and Inner West areas.
The successful applicant will have the following qualifications, attributes and attitudes:
- Minimum 12 months experience working within the health industry
- Certificate IV in Mental Health or equivalent (minimum)
- Working with children's check
- Police check
- First Aid and CPR certification
- Drivers license and reliable vehicle
- Work within a person-centred approach
- Maintain a holistic view to recovery
- Enjoy learning and reflective practice
- Thrive on helping people to live their best life!
- Great communication skills
- The ability to think outside the box
- Available for minimum 20 hours work per week.
In return, you will be rewarded with:
- Ongoing training and support
- Excellent remuneration
- Be apart of an inspired team
- Connect with likeminded people
- Spend time doing things you genuinely enjoy
- Work hours which accommodate your lifestyle
- Opportunities for full time employment for suitable candidates
We strongly encourage graduate students of Psychology, Occupational Therapy, Social Work and Speech therapy who have a strong interest in mental health to apply.
If you are interested to find out more or apply for this position, please email your resume and 1 page cover letter to email@example.com