Southern Dual Diagnosis Service - Monash Health
Monash Health is excited to announce several opportunities for a Dual Diagnosis Clinician (3 x adult positions and 1x youth position) to be part of the team at the Southern Dual Diagnosis Service
- Wanting to further develop your skills in Mental Health and the Alcohol and Other Drug sector?
- Fulltime and Part Time opportunities available
- Become part of an innovative and passionate team
- Work close to public transport in our office in Thomas Street Dandenong
About our Southern Dual Diagnosis Service, Dandenong
The Southern Dual Diagnosis Service covers the whole of the Southern Metropolitan region which is broadly divided into Adult and Youth service provision. The service's aim is to improve treatment outcomes for individuals who have a co-existing mental health and substance use issue. Our high functioning disciplinary team work from Thomas Street Dandenong and sits within the Monash Health Drug and Alcohol Service, within the Mental Health Program of Monash Health.
You are a dedicated and accomplished Mental Health/AOD clinician who can demonstrate the requirements for the position as outlined below. You enjoy working as part of a multidisciplinary team and are truly passionate about improving treatment outcomes for individuals who have a co-existing mental health and substance use concerns.
- Have a minimum of 5 years clinical experience in a clinical Mental Health setting
- Have experience/knowledge in Alcohol and other Drugs sector
- Have excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to build rapport with internal/external individuals, teams and diverse stakeholders
What you need:
- Relevant qualification as outlined in the position description
- Demonstrated experience in mental health/drug and alcohol settings
- Current AHPRA registration or other authorised governing body according to qualification
- Relevant working visa if required
- Driver's License
Monash Health is a great place to work
In 2022 Monash Health was nominated by LinkedIn as one of the top 25 organisations in Australia to grow your career.
Our employees enjoy a range of benefits including:
- salary packaging options that increase your take-home pay
- a comprehensive Health and Wellbeing program
- free vaccinations
- private health insurance at discounted rates
- health imaging services
- + more
Monash Health is Victoria’s largest public health service and proudly provides healthcare to one quarter of Melbourne’s population, across the entire lifespan from newborn and children, to adults, the elderly, their families and carers. More than 22,000 of us work at over 40 care locations across south-eastern Melbourne.
We recognise the value of equal employment opportunity and is committed to patient safety and promoting fairness, equity and diversity in the workplace. At Monash Health we are relentless in our pursuit of excellence and work to our six guiding principles and our five ICare values:
How to Apply
Applications are only accepted that are submitted via the Monash Health online Mercury System (e-recruit).
For information including how to apply and probity check requirements, please refer to attached ‘Application Guide’ located under Position Documents
Please note, applications will be screened upon receipt and selection activity may commence prior to the closing date.
Key Selection Criteria
Please provide your AHPRA registration number and expiry date