The Program Facilitator is responsible for joining the Accredited Program Facilitator Team to conduct VicRoad Approved Programs including; Drink Driver Behaviour Change Program, Drug Driver Behaviour Change Program and Intensive Drink and Drug Driver with best practice client care, maximal time management and excellent communication. This position is currently based remotely however may require travel in the future once in-person programs resume. This is an incredible opportunity for an excellent salary, flexibility for hours and promotions.
- Position Title: Program Facilitator
- Program Types: Drink Driver Program / Drug Driver Program / Intensive Drink and Drug Driver Program
- Business: Accredited Programs
- Hours: Flexible (10-15 hours per week) / Weeknight after-hour programs Weekend day programs
- Salary: Based on Experience/Qualifications / $80-$100 per hour
Key Selection Criteria
Key Result Areas
The Program Facilitator will actively be responsible for:
- Conducting programs designed by Accredited Programs under VicRoad guidelines to clients requiring licencing within the State of Victoria.
- Discussing, answering and responding to client queries regarding re-licencing processes and procedures.
- Assuming responsibility for related administrative tasks as required.
- The liaison with mental health, withdrawal and emergency services when required for clients who need further assistance for their drug or alcohol problems.
- Evaluating the service provided and implementing adaptations and improvements as needed.
- Providing leadership and expertise, ensuring programs are being conducted at the highest standards.
- Conduct programs as part of a package of measures that delivers on the Government’s “Towards Zero”, 2016-2020 Strategy.
- In consultation with Program Manager, support the recruitment, training and management of other team members when required in accordance with AP Operational plans and professional practice to ensure quality and standards are exceptionally met.
- Bachelor level qualifications in psychology, social work, health, human services or a related discipline; and
- At least 2 years experience working with mandated clients and behavioural change interventions with a reputable drug and alcohol treatment provider (for example, Government provider or private provider Quality Certified under the Australia Council of Healthcare Standards)
- A minimum of 2 years experience running therapeutic groups
- A minimum of 2 years experience working with offender populations OR relevant postgraduate qualifications in: working with people with addictions and working with offenders. For example, Graduate Diploma or the Master of Addictive Behaviours
- Current and satisfactory Police Check
- Current and satisfactory Working With Children Check as per Working With Children Act 2005
- Current Victorian Driver’s Licence with LESS THAN 5 demerit points at all times
- To comply with all relevant policies and procedures in place for staff at Accredited Programs
- To comply with the Victorian alcohol and other drug client charter which encompasses the rights and responsibilities of agencies providing AOD services including complying with the Victorian Charter of Human Rights
Please address applications to: