An opportunity for an already VicRoads accredited Behaviour Change Facilitator, or for an interested candidate who meets the Key Selection Criteria who is willing to be accredited. This is an exciting role which requires autonomy and a love for running groups.
This is a flexible role as we are open to facilitators who wish to run groups online via Zoom. There is an expectation for this role to resume to face to face groups once it is deemed appropriate by DHHS (Covid-19). Once face to face, you choose the location which suits you.
You can choose to be sub-contractor or PAYG. PAYG candidates wages are in accordance with the Social. Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award; Level 4. Furthermore, remuneration is excellent. Training is provided.
For any enquires, please contact Victoria Borg on 0417172311 or email@example.com
Key Selection Criteria
There are currently 4 programs on offer:
- Drink Drive Behaviour Change Program
- Drug Drive Behaviour Change Program
- Intensive Drink Drive Behaviour Change Program (part 1)
- Pre Interlock Removal Program (part 2)
To run the “Drink Drive and Drug Drive Behavior Change Programs”, the minimum requirements are:
- Bachelor level in psychology, social work, health, human services or related discipline OR
- 2 years’ experience working with mandated clients and/or behavioral change interventions with a reputable AOD provider and to have a relevant diploma in psychology, health, social work, human services or related discipline. Cert IV in AOD required.
- Working with Children check
- Good Driving History
- Police Check
- Evidence of successful completion of a Motivational Interviewing Course post 2012.
The following unit (if not already included in the relevant qualifications)
- Managing small groups and group work
- Work with clients who are intoxicated
- Provided services to people with co-existing metal health and alcohol and other drugs issues
- Work in an alcohol and other drugs context