An opportunity for an already VicRoads accredited Behaviour Change Facilitator, or for an interested candidate who meets the Key Selection Criteria who is willing to be accredited. This is an exciting role which requires autonomy and a love for running groups.
The Behaviour Change Program is designed to help clients identify the underlying reason for their drink and or drug-driving offence and identify ways to reduce the risk of re-offending.
This is a flexible role as we are open to facilitators who wish to run groups in various locations. Furthermore, remuneration is excellent. Training is provided.
As this is a subcontracting role, you must register for an ABN.
For any enquiries, please contact Victoria Borg on 0417172311 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Selection Criteria
There are currently 4 programs on offer:
- Drink Drive Behaviour Change Program
- Drug Drive Behaviour Change Program
- Intensive Drink Drive Behaviour Change Program (part 1)
- Pre Interlock Removal Program (part 2)
To run the “Drink Drive and Drug Drive Behavior Change Programs”, the minimum requirements are:
- Hold a tertiary level in psychology, social work, health, human services or related discipline
- 2 years’ experience working with mandated clients and behavioral change interventions with a reputable AOD provider
- Working with Children check
- Good Driving History
- Police Check
- Evidence of successful completion of a Motivational Interviewing Course post 2012.
The following unit (if not already included in the relevant qualifications)
- Managing small groups and group work
- Work with clients who are intoxicated
- Provided services to people with co-existing metal health and alcohol and other drugs issues
- Work in an alcohol and other drugs context