An opportunity for an already VicRoads accredited Behaviour Change Facilitator, or for an interested candidate who meets the Key Selection Criteria who is willing to be accredited. This is an exciting role which requires autonomy and a love for running groups.
Drive Safe Drive Right are an accredited Provider for VicRoads. The role is part time/casual. This is a flexible role as we are open to facilitators who wish to facilitate groups in various locations. Furthermore, remuneration is excellent. Full training is provided.
The Behaviour Change Program is designed to help clients identify the underlying reason for their drink and or drug-driving offence and identify ways to reduce the risk of re-offending for re-licensing purposes.
For any enquiries, please contact Victoria Borg on 0417172311 or email@example.com
Key Selection Criteria
To facilitate the “Drink Drive and Drug Drive Behaviour Change Programs”, the minimum requirements are:
- Hold a Diploma or tertiary level in psychology, social work, health, human services, or related discipline.
- 2 years’ experience working with mandated clients and behavioural change interventions with a reputable AOD provider.
- Working with Children check
- Good Driving History
- Police Check
- Evidence (or willing to complete) successful completion of a Motivational Interviewing Course post 2012.
The following unit (if not already included in the relevant qualifications)
- Assess needs of clients with alcohol and other drugs issues (Course code CHCAOD004)
- Provide interventions for people with alcohol and other drugs issues (Course code CHCAOD006)
- Develop and review individual alcohol and other drugs treatment plans (Course code CHCAOD009) the following unit (if not already included in the relevant qualifications)
- Work in an alcohol and other drugs context