We are looking for a casual communications consultant. You will be working alongside our team of highly experienced professionals in the health sector where you will have the opportunity to learn and grow, while also making your own mark on the role. A university degree in communications, marketing, public relations or a related area is a requirement of this role.
As a Communications Consultant, you will assist the Managing Director, senior leadership team and the communications team to implement our communication and client relationship strategy.
This role is an entry-level position for an aspiring communications person who enjoys a fast-paced and varied work environment.
If you want to be part of a growing dynamic team that puts our clients and the people they work with front and centre, we'd love to hear from you!
Your key responsibilities
- Assist with event organisation
- Develop branding materials and templates
- Develop and design marketing materials
- Assist with business development and client relations
- Produce engaging and accessible content across a variety of formats.
Key Selection Criteria
You must be
- Driven to do work that creates positive practical impact for health services and the people who use them
- A creative thinker that is excited by solving unique and complex problems
- An excellent collaborator with energy and enthusiasm for working closely with both team members and our customers throughout the project design and delivery
- Resilient to a changing environment and challenges to your work
- Independent and a self-starter, able to work remotely, sometimes in isolation, with minimal supervision
- A strong communicator with the capability to think, articulate and write logically, clearly and simply
You must have
- Exceptional skills to communicate effectively and appropriately with a wide variety of people
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to deal with multiple tasks and a number of priorities at once
- Experience in planning and managing communications activities with multiple dependencies
- Exceptional computer skills, especially in the use of MS Office, Canva, Mailchimp, and WordPress