- A chance to use your developed skills and knowledge in Alcohol and Drugs to help children and their families stay safe and together.
- An opportunity to work with Anglicare Victoria, an employer of choice, where employees feel valued and rewarded
- Enjoy a good work life balance with a nine day fortnight.
At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect, Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
Anglicare Victoria have partnered with the Stepping Up Consortium (consisting of Odyssey House Victoria, TaskForce Community Agency Inc, Youth Projects Inc and Interact Australia) and Windana to provide high quality Alcohol and Other Drug services including Assessment, Counselling, Care & Recovery Coordination and Non Residential Withdrawal Services across the Frankston and Mornington Peninsula. We are based in Frankston.
Key Selection Criteria
To Be Successful in this Position You Will Need:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline such as Social Work, Psychology, Welfare Work or relevant Allied Health Sciences.
- Knowledge, experience and practice in models of contemporary approaches in the alcohol and drug field and with dual diagnosis.
- Demonstrated experience in working with children and families
- Demonstrated experience in working with complex clients including undertaking assessment, case coordination, case management, case formulation, development of Individual Treatment Plans and discharge planning.
- Competence in culturally safe practices.
- Proven interpersonal skills and excellent written communication ability.
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
Detailed position description: PD - Family Reunification Clinician - part time - SOUTH - Jan 2021.pdf
To apply for this position you will need to complete the online application. You will be requested to attach your resume and your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as separate documents.
For further enquiries contact Greville Wise, Program Manager on (03) 9781 6700.
We would encourage applicants to apply as soon as possible as applications will be assessed on an ongoing basis. If we identify suitable applicants prior to the posted closing date of the advert we may close the position early.
Anglicare Victoria acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We commit to working respectfully to honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connections to this country.
Diversity and inclusivity are important to Anglicare Victoria and we are committed to ensuring our workplace and services reflect this. Everyone is welcome at Anglicare Victoria, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation and physical ability.