- Full time ongoing position
- Based in the new Wantirna office in the Eastern Region
- Join a co-located innovative team in the field of AOD
At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect, Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
The Family Reunification Program provides counselling, consultancy and continuing care to:
- Parents whose children are subject to Family Reunification Orders
- Parents with complex needs surrounding Substance use and Mental health
- Children who are impacted by the Family Reunification process
- Work in collaboration with Child Protection from a shared care approach
- Assessment and ongoing treatment for parents, their children and family members from a Family Therapy model
Key Selection Criteria
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline (Psychology, Social Work, Social Science, Counselling) and specifically a minimum of a Cert IV in AOD or Post Graduate Certificate in AOD, including Dual Diagnosis competencies or a minimum 2 years in the AOD sector.
- Experience in counselling/psychotherapy and family therapy
- Experience in case management and working closely with Child Protection, the Family Court systems
- Experience with working from a Harm Minimisation Model
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
To apply for this position you will need to complete the online application. You will be requested to attach your resume and your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as separate documents.
For a detail position description PD_AOD Family Reunification Clinician_East_Nov 2019.pdf
For further enquiries contact Stephanie Bortignon on 9896 6322
Applications close 22nd November 2019
Anglicare Victoria acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We commit to working respectfully to honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connections to this country.
Diversity and inclusivity are important to Anglicare Victoria and we are committed to ensuring our workplace and services reflect this. Everyone is welcome at Anglicare Victoria, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation and physical ability.