- Located in Sale, full-time, permanent
- Join a not-for-profit health care provider who is getting back to what matter
- Support the social and emotional health needs of clients and the community
- Dependent on qualifications/experience
At Latrobe Community Health Service you’ll be part of a positive and passionate workplace. We’re dedicated to providing you with career opportunities through work that is rewarding and meaningful within the community.
Our integrated services model means you’ll provide your specialist expertise as part of a holistic solution for clients
As the AOD Counsellor you will be working in the Behavioural Health Program with large multidisciplinary team that consist of Alcohol other Drug (AOD) treatment services and a range of counselling services including Generalist; Women’s and Children’s Family Violence Counselling, Financial Counselling and Gamblers Help Therapeutic Counselling.
To be successful, you will require;
- Tertiary qualification (or near completion in a health profession/discipline including but not limited to social work, psychology, counselling, mental health nursing and occupational therapy
- Registration or eligibility for membership with relevant profession/discipline body
- A broad understanding of the AOD service system within Victoria and knowledge of relevant legislation
- Current Victorian driver licence
For more information please contact Paula Gibb, Manager Behavioural Health Programs on 1800 242 696.At Latrobe Community Health Service we want to help you get back to what matters. To see the full position description and to apply, click the Apply Now button
We are an equal opportunity employer and therefore, we will consider all qualified applicants for employment. We are partnered with Job Access and pledged to Soldier On. We are a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and identities, LGBTIQ+ people, people with a lived experience of disability and service personnel and their families to name a few. We will make reasonable adjustments when required. We are a child safe organisation. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a satisfactory security clearance and an Employee Working with Children Check before we can make any offer of employment.