Peninsula Health currently has an opportunity for an experienced and person centered AOD Clinician to join our Alcohol and Other Drug program. This position will work closely with a G.P, Senior Clinician and a Lived Experience worker to provide Assessment, Counselling, and Outreach to complex AOD clients.
Please refer to the Position Description for further information.
Key Selection Criteria
- Tertiary qualifications appropriate to the position such as social work or psychology (or working towards those qualifications)
- Minimum qualifications of the Alcohol and Other Drug Skill set (Core Competencies)
- Demonstrated experience in working both independently and as a part of a multi- disciplinary team.
- High level written and verbal communication skills as well as computer literacy
- Demonstrated experience working in an AOD Counselling role
- Current Victorian Driver’s License