- Join a co-located innovative team in the Western Region in the field of AOD
- Work with people who are passionate about making a difference
- Part time 30.4 hours per week
- The role is classified SCHADS Level 5 with generous Salary Packaging available
At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect, Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
The successful applicant will support positive behavioural change in the AOD client through the delivery of evidence-based therapeutic intervention specifically focused on care co-ordination and service linkage. This program seeks to support the integrated treatment for the highest need/highest risk clients within AOD services who require a coordinated response.
Key Selection Criteria
To Be Successful in this Position You Will Need:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in social work, psychology, or related behavioural sciences at degree or diploma level.
- Proven skills in the application of assessment, case coordination, case management, case formulation, the development of Individual Treatment Plans and discharge planning.
- Significant experience working with AOD or dual diagnosis clients.
- Highly developed communication and conflict resolution skills.
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
How to Apply: 8th December 2021
Detailed Position Description: West region - AOD Care and Recovery Coordinator - Nov21.docx.pdf
To apply for this position you will need to attach your resume and cover letter.
For further enquiries contact Terese Cunningham, Team Leader on 9731 2500.
Please note that on Friday, 7 October 2021, the Victorian Government’s Chief Health Officer issued COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination (Workers) Directions. As an employer, AV is required to comply with the terms of these directions. Workers covered in these directions are required to have their first COVID-19 vaccine dose by Friday 15 October 2021 in order to perform work outside of their ordinary place of residence. Further, such workers will also be required to have their second dose by 26 November 2021. Please be aware that this role is covered by the Chief Health Officer’s Directions.
Anglicare Victoria acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We commit to working respectfully to honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connections to this country.
Diversity and inclusivity are important to Anglicare Victoria and we are committed to ensuring our workplace and services reflect this. Everyone is welcome at Anglicare Victoria, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation and physical ability.