WRAD is seeking an experienced AOD clinician to work in Southwest Victoria.
- Working with clients to reduce the harm associated with alcohol and other drug use
- Offer counselling to individuals who are concerned about a drug problem
- Liaise with local health and welfare networks
- Provide assessment and reports as required
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Record client data on information system
- A relevant Tertiary qualification is desired or
- Diploma in Community Services or Alcohol and Other Drugs or
- Certificate IV Alcohol and Other Drugs.
Key Selection Criteria
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant health-related field or other relevant area.
- Diploma in community Services Certificate IV Alcohol and other Drugs is preferred
- A minimum qualification - Community Service Certificate IV alcohol and other Drugs or equivalent is required
- Experience in the drug and alcohol sector.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in clinical field including the use of evidence based interventions.
- Knowledge and understanding of legislation and policies relevant to the health and community services sector.
- Significant experience in other areas of related need (mental health, criminal justice, homelessness
Requirements for successful Applicant
- Hold a full current Victorian drivers licence
- Working with Children’s check
Current Police check is required