- Full time position based out of the Box Hill office.
- The Care and Recovery Co-ordination position is focused on care co-ordination and case management,
- Maternity Leave backfill position.
At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect, Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
The SURe Program is a state funded AOD service offered in the Eastern and South Eastern Region of Melbourne, Anglicare AOD Program in partnership with EACH AOD Program, offer a number of Drug and Alcohol support to individuals and their families.
As part of the SURe consortia, Anglicare offer AOD Intake and Assessment, Counselling and Care and Recovery Co-ordination to individuals 16 years and above.
Key Selection Criteria
- Minimum Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline (Psychology, Social Work, Social Science, Counselling) and specifically a minimum of a Cert 4, Grad Dip or Post Grad Cert in AOD with Dual Diagnosis Competencies completed.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Case Management ideally within the AOD sector
- A strong understanding of the AOD sector and supporting community sector services,
- To have a strong passion for working with adults experiencing problematic substance use and experiencing complex needs such as mental health, primary health and disability.
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
To apply for this position you will need to complete the online application. You will be requested to attach your resume and your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as separate documents.
For a detail position description PD_Care and Recovery Coordinator Clinical _ Nov 2019.pdf
For further enquiries contact Stephanie Bortignon on 9896 6322
Anglicare Victoria acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We commit to working respectfully to honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connections to this country.
Diversity and inclusivity are important to Anglicare Victoria and we are committed to ensuring our workplace and services reflect this. Everyone is welcome at Anglicare Victoria, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation and physical ability.