- Part time - fixed term with a view to permanency
- Role located in Collingwood and Footscray
- Finish each workday knowing you have made a difference!
So why cohealth?
cohealth leads the way in reducing health and social inequity in partnership with people and the communities in which they live. We are committed to providing inclusive and culturally safe health services that protect the human rights of all people of all gender identities, sexualities, ages, cultural backgrounds, faiths and abilities.
Our inclusive workplace culture enables staff to bring their whole selves to work, where uniqueness is valued, and people experience a feeling of belonging. Our aim is for everyone to thrive in their role.
About the role
The Addiction Medicine Nurse Practitioner (AMNP) is a Registered Nurse who provides health care services, including pharmacotherapy prescribing to people experiencing addiction. The AMNP will be an expert clinical resource, encompassing clinical service delivery, planning and education, clinical leadership and research and development which aims to meets the needs of all AOD clients at cohealth including those with psychiatric comorbidity and social marginalisation.
Additional information can be obtained from the attached position description.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Registration as a Nurse and Endorsement as a Nurse Practitioner in Australia
- Master of Nursing (enabling registration as Nurse Practitioner)
- Demonstrated experience in advanced patient assessment, ordering and interpretation of diagnostic investigations and pathology, establishing management plans and selecting and prescribing appropriate medication
- Freedom to exercise professional judgement within parameters of evidence-based and collaborative care in clinical nursing speciality in which they are educated competent and authorised
- A commitment to high quality, safe and person-centred patient care and ability to act as a patient advocate to ensure consumer participation in all care/service planning
- An ability to establish respectful professional relationships that have clear boundaries with consumers, staff and partner organisations.
All Healthcare workers in Victoria are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19, you will need to provide evidence before commencing employment with Cohealth.
To apply for this job go to: https://cohealthcareers.org.au/Current-Jobs & enter ref code: 6015890. Applications close 16 September 2022
You will be asked to upload your CV/ resume, and answer the questions provided on Talent Propeller. We will be conducting interviews for this role as applications are received. If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact Andrea Calleja via email at firstname.lastname@example.org