- June 21, 2018
- Posted by: Chris McDonnell
- Category: ENEWS
Posted to ENEWS for David Stephenson on behalf of Windana.
- Genuinely interesting and varied role
- Based at our Therapeutic Community in Maryknoll
- Salary Circa $78k pa plus super and generous Salary Packaging options
Windana Drug and Alcohol Recovery Inc. is a leading Victorian-based drug and alcohol treatment organisation.
For more than 30 years, we have been helping people rebuild their lives in a safe, caring environment, supporting our clients wherever they are in the recovery process.
Based at our Therapeutic Community (TC), residents rehabilitate by exploring their own life experiences and learning from the experience and insights of others. In education, therapy, and work groups which form the basis of the daily routine everyone has an opportunity to explore new ways of experiencing life. The TC teaches residents ‘right living’ principles utilizing ‘community as method’.
Located 75kms east of Melbourne, on a 40 acre property, residents live in self-contained houses in a campus style setting.
The Team Leader – Rehabilitation Community Programs is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Aftercare Program, Moe Day Rehabilitation Program, Transitional Housing and TC Support staff. The Team Leader will provide supervision and support to the staff and ensure that programs are operating to meet client need and funding requirements. This role will assist the Team Leader – Therapeutic Community as required.
Mandatory for this position is:
- minimum of two years’ work experience in the drug and alcohol field
- demonstrated knowledge of problematic alcohol and other drug use
- demonstrated knowledge of co-morbidity in relation to problematic alcohol and other drug use and mental health
- demonstrated skills relevant to leading a team, and client assessment skills and experience
- Diploma Alcohol and Other Drugs or higher
The position is mainly based in Maryknoll but will require travel to other sites. Windana provides an excellent suite of support for staff including comprehensive training, supervision and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
If this role is for you, then look at our website for the position description – applications must address the selection criteria to be considered. If you have further queries, contact Matt Taylor on Matt.Taylor@Windana.org.au Applications need to be received by 5.00pm 29th June 2018 at: email@example.com.