- July 11, 2018
- Posted by: Caitlyn Wilson
- Category: ENEWS
Posted to ENEWS for Kym Westbury on behalf of SEMPHN
Do you have patients struggling with alcohol or other drug use?
A new, free Alcohol and Other Drug (AOD) treatment program called ResetLife is starting in August. Funded by SEMPHN, it’s the first of its kind in Victoria to help tackle harm caused by alcohol and drug use.
ResetLife is based on the Matrix Model, which has helped thousands of people overcome their struggle with substance use.
Please join us at a Community Information Night in Frankston on 26 July (6-7.30pm) to hear all about ResetLife.
The information night will cover:
- What is ResetLife
- How and why ResetLife works
- Where and when ResetLife is offered
- Who delivers ResetLife
- Eligibility i.e. who can participate in, and get the most out of ResetLife
- How ResetLife fits in with Alcohol and Other Drug Australian Government funding and services
- Opportunity to ask questions about ResetLife and meet some of the program staff.
Cost: Free. Please register your attendance here for room capacity purposes. Light refreshments will be provided.
Please share this information with your networks, community groups and patients, as we’d like as many people as possible to be aware of this fantastic program. If you’d like social media or newsletter content for your communications channels, please get in touch with Kym.Westbury@semphn.org.au.