- June 26, 2018
- Posted by: Caitlyn Wilson
- Categories: ENEWS, Event
Then the Youth AOD Conference is relevant to you!
It’s a low-cost practice-focused event, designed to increase knowledge and advance skills in working with the under-25 population.
This year’s focus on Advocacy will give you insight into this crucial practice approach with younger clients.
The 2-days includes workshops to build skills on focused topics, for example:
- Legal issues affecting under-25s
- Supporting trans/gender diverse people
- Tools for engaging Aboriginal young people
- Trauma and refugee-background
There are also our big-name keynote speakers:
- Dr David Caldicott
- Sandie de Wolf
- Professor Louise Newman
- Judge Amanda Chambers
- Professor Fiona Arney
Two-day tickets are only $310 (early bird ending soon)!
Melbourne Exhibition and Conference Centre
August 16th and 17th 2018